Animo: Irony Animo: Irony

If there is ever a Dictionary that plays funny animation clips, to display what the meaning of each word/words mean in literal animated detail, This small clip should play under the word "Irony". Pretty solid job on this animated short Bluestone & Divine!, Can't wait until we add expand on it, and add voices to them :).

The Nut Job (part 1) The Nut Job (part 1)

So many references...

Orange Combat (Remake) ep.1 Orange Combat (Remake) ep.1

The headbutt is my favourite part. The whole thing just has a fun feel to it. But the poor giant orange guy took a double dose of insult to injury :'/

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

This awesome game reminds me of another game on here called "This is the Only Level". This game operates similarly to that game. "The Company of Myself" has great graphics, a deep storyline, applicable musical background with sometimes subtle changes, and a thought-provoking/engaging gameplay. I like the way the first two game medals look, they suit the atmosphere of the game's environment. I really like this! :D

Zassin Zassin

Aw right, A smoothly controlled, and well layed out 'point and click shooting' game.

Back in Time Back in Time

An ancient classic, just like all of your other ancient classics.

Animo Theme Song Animo Theme Song

I think this tune is still a bit high-pitched, and too high a frequency. It actually sounds pretty neat otherwise, however the tune sounds a bit muffled up and distant. I reckon if you fix those problems, This will come out more enjoyable. All in all, the actual music sounded a good old 3.5/5. Keep job the great work!

BluestoneTE responds:

thanks

Sonic 2 GG - Aqua Lake Sonic 2 GG - Aqua Lake

Your newest track here sounds alot like the Crash Bandicoot main map music! Was that part of the inspiration for the different sound vibrations, diverse musical notes & fast up-beat extra unique instrumentals & electronic techniques?

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

No, actually a lot of it just comes from listening to DnB on iHeartRadio or Pandora. Guys like Netsky and DC Breaks inspired this one.

Actually, Crash Bandicoot did inspire parts of this. Not that mini map though, you remember that level where you have to ride the tiger?

Asgore - Undertale Cover Asgore - Undertale Cover

This sounds like Epic Christmas holiday music haha. :P

"Soul and mind"-INTRO page "Soul and mind"-INTRO page

I like how perfectly the story flows from one panel onto the next. Will there be an English version of this once it is done?

AlecsHere responds:

But is traduced!

A Martian Nightmare (thumbnail) A Martian Nightmare (thumbnail)

I love it, It would fit perfectly in place!

The chain that transform into an animal The chain that transform into an animal

First. Wait, Does that work in 2017 Newgrounds? Anyway, Cool art!