The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

This awesome game reminds me of another game on here called "This is the Only Level". This game operates similarly to that game. "The Company of Myself" has great graphics, a deep storyline, applicable musical background with sometimes subtle changes, and a thought-provoking/engaging gameplay. I like the way the first two game medals look, they suit the atmosphere of the game's environment. I really like this! :D

Zassin Zassin

Aw right, A smoothly controlled, and well layed out 'point and click shooting' game.

Back in Time Back in Time

An ancient classic, just like all of your other ancient classics.

Orange Combat:Kill a guy! Orange Combat:Kill a guy!

Very good for medal points. A decent little animation game point and click game (This is the category this would fall under). I would suggest you put it under the movie portal, but then you wouldn't have the game medal points, you obviously designed here for a reason. You did a relatively good job here, I guess. Well done ;)!

Riddle Transfer Riddle Transfer

Riddle School 3, Riddle Transfer and Riddle Transfer 2 are my favourite games, in the Riddle School series! :D

Highgrounds Highgrounds

I have only just played the beginning so far, but this is a fun little time consumer. Great graphics, smooth gameplay and cutscenes, and loads of in-game options. \.O./

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

I think, according to the amount of views, comments, and ratings this has... This is probably one of the most, if not the most, highly rated content on ng.

PuffballsUnited responds:

It was for a bit.

Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

All my five stars, definitely belong to this game.

Doris and the Dragon: Ep1 Doris and the Dragon: Ep1

And this is why I think, Games made on the Unity game engine, are the best on NG, or any other gaming website! :D

ArrogantPixel responds:

This version was actually made in game maker studio! I had to program the event sequencer and everything myself. The new fully voiced version that is now selling on steam is a complete port to Unity!

Going Nowhere Going Nowhere

I love games that are made on Unity. The fact that I can see and play as this person, in direct first person view, with such an expanse surrounding, almost makes it dream-like in comparison, but in high quality.

Sushin00 responds:

Thanks for the kind words buddy.