Animo Theme Song Animo Theme Song

I think this tune is still a bit high-pitched, and too high a frequency. It actually sounds pretty neat otherwise, however the tune sounds a bit muffled up and distant. I reckon if you fix those problems, This will come out more enjoyable. All in all, the actual music sounded a good old 3.5/5. Keep job the great work!

BluestoneTE responds:

thanks

Sonic 2 GG - Aqua Lake Sonic 2 GG - Aqua Lake

Your newest track here sounds alot like the Crash Bandicoot main map music! Was that part of the inspiration for the different sound vibrations, diverse musical notes & fast up-beat extra unique instrumentals & electronic techniques?

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

No, actually a lot of it just comes from listening to DnB on iHeartRadio or Pandora. Guys like Netsky and DC Breaks inspired this one.

Actually, Crash Bandicoot did inspire parts of this. Not that mini map though, you remember that level where you have to ride the tiger?

Asgore - Undertale Cover Asgore - Undertale Cover

This sounds like Epic Christmas holiday music haha. :P

NG chat voice clips NG chat voice clips

y tho? Nah, good clip.

Madness Madnification Madness Madnification

Maybe I can write the lyrics?

Sonic CD - Stardust Showdown Sonic CD - Stardust Showdown

I feel like doing my daily running exercises to this up-beat tune haha. I liked the occasional "pinging" noises in the background.

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Kinda makes it flow right?

That's another thing I'm trying to learn. How different instrument types work with each other and accent each other. By doing that, I'm creating my own instruments. Most of this song was created instruments. Like, I used 10 slots and 6 were created. Its pretty cool

Suckle Suckle

I found a rhythmical tune with a title name similar to my username! Quite a decent job here dude, mixing everything here together... :D

Guitar Challenge - DarKsidE555 Guitar Challenge - DarKsidE555

Sweet harmonic sounds, and soloing melody.

Some Day Some Day

Sounds like an indie-Hip Hop song that would be playing on my local radio stations.

Zooloo75 responds:

You're my best friend. BTW, your local radio stations sound fuckin cool.

Five! - main theme Five! - main theme

Very adventurous. It always put me in adventure mode when I am playing FIVE/5.